Friday, December 02, 2005

Exams are over and so is Leonard, sadly, but well, for some people, its good stuff cuz that sucker who talks lots of cock and has an attitude problem is gonna die afterall! Right.
I'm so damm happy that I could spend my days just sitting infront of the computer doing nothing and going out with my friends without having to worry that I got tonnes of stuff to mug at home when I reach home. The day after exams, I was sitting infront of my PC, wondering what to do, yet, I felt super good man, having this feeling that I've got nothing to do at all! haha
Oh man, then I was watching this documentary on Katarina, the hurricane that hit the US. Well, they got this 3 star general to command the rescue operations and guess what this guy is a mad man. He thinks the hurricane is a conventional enemy, flanking them from sides and taking them head on to weaken the troops. This is crap man. Maybe I should tell you folks how I fought the exam paper as a conventional enemy.
Ok, lets just imagine that the paper's 40 questions are all your enemies. And well, they just came straight on to you.
I attacked them straight on, taking question 1 to 10 with caution and well, half way thru, I couldn't break thru question 9. So I decided to drop some air troops on question 40 and start attacking from the back. Unfortunately, at question 30, I got stuck, I decided to flank 30 and hit 29. I send my troops to provide suppressive fire on 28 and continue with 29. Just then, division told me that I had arty support so I rained some on 15 to 25. And well, in a while, the rest surrendered without much resistance.
Ok..if you think what I said was absurb...he sounded even more absurb. Ok..enough crap..thats it..Exams are over, so please do cheer up..life is good althought it may seem to sux from time to time. life is great....well..u heard it from the great pessimist..irony isn't it? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home