Monday, December 12, 2005


I've always wondered if this picture of myself qualified for the tourism's posters for a couple of countries.

Please don't laugh, its not good to laught at other people's weird looks. I took this when I had a bad haircut and of course wearing my pair of army specs after sending my glasses for repairs! I hope the tourism departments want it.


Uniquely Singapore? -There is only one Leonard that looks like this in the world

Malaysia - Truely Asia?

Amazing Thailand? I don't hafta elaborate

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

wtf leo this looks like it could appear on a dartboard man... or something with the caption "don't take drugs" underneath... or "don't PCC too much".. haha or "this is what army does to you"

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

drill sergeant: "let me see your f-face!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home