Saturday, December 17, 2005

ZHENG MY CAR!

Ah...I see my bros Bo and JP posted some good stuff on the blog! And what the heck..I'm ranked no2 on the sleep lisT? JP, its not that hard taking pics of me sleeping la..next time you want to take..tell me I sleep then u take la..don't hafta be so sneaky!

Right...just wanna write some rubbish here before I go offline..so happy today...got my glasses back and its ultra clear cause I got new lenses on it haha! Gd stuff man...Right.... Holidays are so short..shit man..my friend got me addicted on Need for Speed Most Wanted..damm..let me show u my car haha...my GOLF GTI..woo...zheng and happy..haha..not the best car..but well..I guess..one of the cars with the best combi...check it out!!


Pardon the orange bodywork..I gott change the colour to evade the police! haha

Thats it...and of cuz the body KIT suxs..cuz no more money to zheng..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home