Friday, February 03, 2006

101 entries!

Wenbo unknowing wrote the 100th entry on tucksombong. And guess what I'm writing the first blog in the 100s. Good stuff.

I must say that although readership is low (which I think is good, to steer clear of trouble) and our blog is worth zlich on 'How Much Is My Blog Worth?' Its still a place for us (I mean Bo and I) to write some crap and let our peers see how we think. We may look like goodie good guys but we may be punks, the converse may be true too. Its up to all of you buggers to detect it through our writings.

I was listening to the radio and Robbie William's 'No Regrets' was playing. After listening to the song, a sudden thought came to my mind. How can one have no regrets at all? Its almost impossible. I mean I tried telling myself that I will not have any regrets in my life all the time. But guess what, whenever I sit down and my mind starts to roam, I will just think of some past event that left me totally embarassed (things I shouldn't have said, shouldn't have done). And I feel like shit after that, I don't know if that happens to everybody out there, but it happens to me all the time.

I once heard somebody say, 'the day you stop having regrets, is the day you die' or 'the day you stop having regrets is the day you stop living' or something along that line. Yeah, itreally makes alot of sense to me at least. Maybe all of you should think about it.

I mean there are alot of 'what if' in our lives, I have always though, what if I didn't do medicine, would I be happy? What if I wasn't an officer? (always looked at the drivers and clerks and say..they had a good life) What if I did it this way, that way? It never ends I guess....too many what ifs to consider eh? haha

I know alot of you must be saying like, 'you gotta stop thinking bout it and let life move on'; yeah life does move on, but it just haunts you from time to time...and there is no escape. So, its kinda like oh..I felt stupid then and when I get off the bus, get off the couch, I forget it totally and allow it to haunt me again sometime, someplace on another bus, another bench, another dimension....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home