Saturday, June 10, 2006

Strange Feeling

Its been a long time since I had this feeling while doing nothing. I'm feeling scared and worried for no reason or for reasons I don't know! Doubt I'll sleep well tonight..but well..on to my day which was quite uneventful... but nevertheless worth talking about although its just a rubbish post..haha

Went out watch shopping with my jc classmate, WS... had a great time talking rubbish with him and of cuz talking bout some personal stuff cuz he is after all one of my closest friends. Well, guess what, watch shopping with Seng really made me want to buy more watches, as a watch whore...I definately would like to have a bloody range of watches.. Ok, now you guys know my secret..I love watches..especially chronographs and yeah...it has gotta be automatic..love them all man... And damm...I should have bought the citizen ecodrive promaster than my hamilton which cost hell lot but doesn't look as gd..but given a choice... I'll buy them all! Damm....in the mood for watches again..

Hell...saw alot of good cars today, actually its just 2 but its enough to keep my satisfied.. Saw a chrylser 300 and a bently..too lazy to check up the models..but hell..power muscle cars... worth a drive once in a lifetime man... I gotta get hold of that M3 that I saw on the roads one day man.... I just love the SOUND of it....

Talking bout cars.... I know alot of girls don't understand why some guys love cars that much. Now, let me explain it to you. Ok, there are many pretty girls on the roads and some good enough to get me perpendicular, but no...NOT all girls gives me butterflies in the stomach, neither do all girls give me that increase in heart rate, not all girls will make me want to cry because I want to be with them. The list goes on..

But with a car its different... a powerful car..everytime I step on the accelerator, the adrenaline pumps thru my body, it increases my heart rate, it gives me that feel of fear rushing thru my head.... Every gd car will make you want to cry everytime you step on that pedal (in singapore, partially because ur wasting petroL) ...damm its gd man..... there is only one adjective to describe it... itS FUCKING GOOD! Right... sorry...I better calm down..I'm writing crap again...

And yes..met up with my army friend... who is going overseas to study soon...hell..I heard about the development of my unit and I felt damm happy.... sorry..I just love the military too much..talk abt the army..and I can't stop... right... u guys just found out another 2 things bout me..cars and army..hell.... but too bad.. I can only have one love and thats medicine... I don't think army and medicine mix well..although some do...

Ok...thats it... being told of my original NS plan was rather interesting..but all thanks to medicine..its no longer true haha... well..thats it..

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

eh car-lover.. go and watch Cars man...

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its different dude..its different..

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

lolz.. just can't step on the pedal... can cry though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home