Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meeting up with friends!

Woo..without Bo in Singapore, the blog is virtually dead, Xy doesn't blog, Jp overseas and hell Wy also overseas! I'm so bored!

So..I was quite happy when one of my primary school classmates called me up last week to meet my form tutor with him and another of my pri sch classmate. It felt good always to meet up with people whom you haven't seen for years.

But, the ineveitable will happen as we were talking from 9pm till 1am.

Teacher: *John, you have a gf, *WT, you have a bf, so Leonard, what abt you?

Me: eh...NO...

Teacher: Oh! You better look for one while you are studying, if not you won't have the time to look for one when your working!

John & WT: breaks out laughing

John: I can introduce some of my friends to you.

Me: yeah...

Its some question everybody I meet will ask me, there must be some sort of comspiracy! Its not that I don't want to look for one, its because the right one hasn't come along and one very important thing...I'm still enjoying my life! Haha..I just like my life now and not yet ready to commit! Right...don't ask my that sort of questions again cuz thats my ans to it.

Maybe thats why I'm going to be like the man in the show 'The 40 yr old virgin'... lol..but thats the way dudes! Buy a big house and buy all the cars in the world..woooo! haha Right..thats it..

I know some of u buggers may think I'm a loser...but I just love it that way..I'm shameless!!!! HAHA
*names changed to protect indivudual..as if..HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home