Saturday, July 29, 2006

Thoughts

Its biomed quiz today and yes, I went down, I can't believe that I was there the whole time checking out how the njc participants were doing. Well, I entered the LT during the PBL round of the quiz and sat at the back of LT28, dammit, I felt freakin old in the LT apart from the profs and one or two of the M5s who are actually just one yr older than me. Everybody in the bloody LT was at least two yrs younger than me. TMD...

During the darn quiz, when njc was doing badly, I didn't felt anything haha...shit, I guess I must have out-lived my JC life, plus, I'm not that close to my JC. Haha Looking at yang and ronnie jumping up and down due to the wrong answers given by thier hc participants make me feel so guilty, but who cares? haha... OK, fuck, I'm talking cock again... I really have no idea what I'm typing here...DON'T READ THIS SHIT PLEASE!

Anyways,

Some say, 'Every man for himself'


All we know that No man is an island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home