Monday, October 16, 2006

Pick Up Lines


Gawd pick up lines, I mean like seriously who actually uses them? Well apart from causing people to keel over with laughter... wait that just might work. Anyway yours truly happens to have a few up his sleeve and chances are if you actually quoted some of them you would get your sorry ass slapped from here to pluto. So avoid these at all times!

Worst Pick Up Lines Ever!

0. If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
1. OMG! Are you okay?!? It must have been such a long fall from heaven!
2. Hi my name is Medicus-Guber! Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
3. Do you have a mirror in your pants? Cos I can see myself in them.
4. *Lick finger and put on targets shirt* Hey let me help you out of those wet clothes.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to walk by you again?
6. I not feeling like myself today. Can I feel you instead?
7. Hi my name is (Insert name here). Remember it cos you'll be screaming it later.
8. Hi my bed is broken. Can I sleep in yours?
9. Hi my name is Fred Flintstone and I sure can make your Bed Rock!
10. I may not be the best girl/guy here, but notice I'm the only one thats talking to you.

I will not accept any responsibility for what happens to you if you actually quote one of these lines, but if by some miracle you get attached to the girl of your dreams, please do feel free to make a sizable donation to the medical bill of the sorry sod that actually quotes one of these ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home