Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wah cool..revival of the TSB blog..haha..I thot it was time for this lah, since we are like right smack (not SMAC) in the middle of postings and there's so much grumblings and ranting to do..eh after this posting got 1 wk holz go somewhere leh (haha i feel i beri qian4 da3..)..

Anw!..Whoohooo!!..I passed my medicine posting!!!..Whoohoooo!!!

Im sure u all will do much better than me lah..

Looking forward to ramly burger this fri..hurhur..i jus looked at the MAC's coupon that was in my mailbox..then suddenly i got so gian of burger, think I had too much of bakchor mee in houseman canteen CGH. The chap chai beng is damn giam siappppp..I think I can lose alot of weight if I eat that everyday..but the soup thingy looks nice..especially on a rainy day..mebbe can try one day..

Cheers!
Yang =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home