Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ah Gua

Yohz! I guess since I was touching on the issue of gays, it would be good to follow up on it about Ah Guas! Some of them look sooooooooo pretty...that you sometimes wonder its a bloody pity that they are guys man...They should be born anatomically FEMALE!!! With the angle.....Ok..F***...too much of lower limb already...

Let me fill you guys in man...when I was young, my dad would always drive my family around to all these weird places like a carpark along ECP to look at couples making out..Or..to Geylang to look at prostitutes and of cuz..to Changi Village to look at Ah Guas....But I must say..Singapore's Ah Guas really cannot make it...Adam's apple so big..KNN..Hairy Legs.. Moustache... Wah lau eh..like that how to be Ah Gua?? Looks more like a freakin FREAK! But some are damm chio la..I had my grad night at ORchard Hotel la..yes..it suxs but yeah..its NJ's first grad night outside sch...and guess what..we saw lots of Ah guas...haha..around the hotel when we went out for supper...and yeah...they were gd la..there was this stupid guy asking us if we wanted to make out with Russian..gals haha...I wonder if they are really gals or 'gals' working for thier MOTHERLAND..

Ah...anyway..I went to Phuket with my army buddies in Nov last yr..before the Tsunami...and hell..we checked out lots of Ah Guas...and we went to the Cabarat Show! Let me show u ppl some pics man! haha



One disgusting fat one...NEXT!

This one looks better...

This two pics are courtesy of my 10x zoom! If you guys want to take vouyeristic pics..look for me!!

Thats my friend Gaston with some Ah Guas..he paid gd money for a lousy pic...

Eh..I took one with little amt of money la..damm cock...

The other Ah Guas along Bangla Street...the famous street full of bars suxs...Anyway..these 'gals' look pretty but its damm scary when u hear them speak...cuz..its damm low...lower than mine..wtf!! Eh..u guys enjoy the pic la..I see the pic..I think back..I scared liao...I dunno why I took the pic also..haha...novelty sake..maybe...

Oh...I just came back from a drive to Changi Village...HAHA!!

Eh...Bros...still interested in Phuket bo?? I think nice place la..except damm hell lot of ah gua la... can go check out... some massage parlour also... think xy like la.. haha...

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

eh brother..

y the two dudes beside ur fren Gaston were smiling, although like shit... then he not smiling... haha

then for ur pic... tot the gal damn chio... then clicked on it... wtf!!! the face like cut-and-paste one sia!!! skin colour also diff sia...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home