Thursday, September 15, 2005

Faces

I don't know why I got so much shit to say everyday! I'm about to go offline soon to strengthen my 'ah bu nene' muscle in my thigh. Its one of the most important muscles in your body because whenever your friends tell you something funny but it ain't really funny but your body says its gotta be funny, but your brain thinks otherwise, this muscle with tighten and you will feel a lot of pain in your thigh preventing you from walking. You just FEEL like DYING at that point of time.

But whats so amazing is that, it also makes you secrete a special hormone that has an effect on your body that has not been yet studied. It either makes you laugh, frown, or it just triggers a violent reaction in the muscles of your arm, to slap the guy. How the hormone is regulated is unknown and how it gives you the different actions has yet to be found out too! Weird SHIT!

Anyway, I was just looking at the pics that I took over the years, from my JC years when I was real fat, to my slim self in the army to my FAT self again in Uni, my facial expressions are getting from bad to worse.

I looked like shit in JC cuz my face was freakin fat! and I look like bloody yogi bear(wtf, I can't believe I'm telling the world this, but yes...my darn JC OG mates call me that) I think. Army looked a lot better...But I looked like shit again! CUZ I'm making all these WEIRD FACES!! Not to mention I'm fat again...looks like I need to diet and exercise like mad..gotta make an effort liao...get my body into action during the term break!! haha.. Ok..thats it man...Ppl who like my funny faces...hai...FUNNY MEHZ?? Not ma...

Ok..talking rubbish..thats it..

My Brothers in Crime.... TUCK SOM BONG!!
Ah...The days in green...So slim...
anyway..to my medicine friends..ORD LOHZ!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home