Friday, September 16, 2005

Holes

Ah...Just go back from City hall after having a gd chat with Bo and Xy at TCC. Well, it was a chilling session after a hectic week of crazy lectures and a stupid CB track FA. Well, CB.

On the way to CH, Bo was wondering why I had so much crap to write to write in this blog. I guess I have one damm gd explaination and that is I'm damm free and stupid cuz I got nothing in my head except for stupid stuff. (Sorry, I just love dissin' myself!)

Anyways, I was in the lift when I thought of writing this blog. I know this sounds disgusting but it feels so gd and tempting when nobody was around in the lift. I raised my hand to my face and extended my index finger and shafted it into my nose! Woo...it felt so gd to have dried up stuff removed from your nose! haha...and I proceeded to fick it onto the floor! Damm, what the hell was I thinking???

Oh, then I though of some stuff, there was a time when it was published on the papers, that people who ate whatever they got it out from thier nose are happier people! And, and..this is even more shocking! They are healthier!! WTF?!! $#(@&*!# Thats damm disgusting, imagine the places we go and the amount of bacteria we have inside those pieces of mucus?! I won't wanna eat that when i come out from the anatomy hall, full of formalin and small 'CHAP' particles..Thats damm freakin disgusting..

Oh...regarding holes, and you people out there who really loves small ones..Be an ENT surgeon, you'll really love small holeS! haha...Oh..u know something? Why gays liked to be ANALED?? If you ppl don't know whats that, pls GOOGLE it...don't ask the ppl ard you..

Apparently, for guys, when u shaft something up your ass, you feel good because it massages your prostate and some shit that gets you feelin HIGH and gd... Its the equivalent of massaging the G-Spot of a female...weird stuff...I read it in the report!!

WTF...I'll never get myself analed...its painful and if you got piles..OUCH..but according to xy...it cures you of it..haha..Ok..thats it..

Leave you with a blog address, check it out for some doc humour - sgdr.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home