Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Toilet Behaviour

It seems more and more apparent to me that blogging is one of the only things I do when I get sick of studying. Like Bo said, ‘Blogging is an outlet’, but it’s strange that he doesn’t post stuff daily because I get sick of studying everyday! I’m not sick of it but the amount of work we gotta do in a day really kills me man. I wish I had like 36 hours a day instead of 24 so I could relax and cramp more stuff in my small like pea size brain!

Well, today started off as usual with one lecture and then we had anatomy tutorial. I was quite blur during the tutorial cause I didn’t really revised the day before and I’m definitely gonna die for my FA, no matter how much I study! Yeah, I did the complete idiot’s test on JP today and found out that he is half an idiot! Haha…childish games for stupid people….

Oh anyway, yesterday, I had a super active bladder man, keep going to the toilet and I was thinking bout weird stuff the whole of tue. So I decided to write something bout toilet behaviour! I’ve never been into a gals toilet but then weird things do happen in the gents and it’s rather scary sometimes.

Like there are dining etiquettes, there are also toilet etiquettes and its hell important to follow them!

1. When there is a empty row of urinals, never stand directly next to one that is occupied.
2. Never look at the person who is pissing next to you.
3. NEVER EVER look at the person’s d*** when he is pissing.
4. Aim.
5. Please god damm lift the seat cover up when u piss and don’t make a bloody mess.
6. Don’t walk around the toilet looking at people pissing and then…start to think if you should use the urinal or cubicle.
7. Its for u guys to add..

Anyway, I had some weird encounters man. And it was quite hilarious for some of them. Ok, there was this time when I had a stomachache at Raffles City. So I went to the toilet, and while I was inside the cubicle, there was this group of Caucasians that came into the toilet and apparently one of them had a stomachache too. So he went into the cubicle next to me. Then as I heard the ‘ploop’ sound, that guy started moaning loudly, ‘Ahhh, it feels so good!’, ‘PLOOP’, ‘Fuck, its so good!’, ‘PLOOP’ ‘YES! Ohhh….Ahh…’. All this while I was next to him la…and you know whats so funny bout it? Its damm freakin loud! Everybody could hear it! WTF!!!

Erm…the other was happened when I was in the toilet at some shopping centre, there was this guy, he was pissing at the urinal next to me, then when he started pissing, he closed his eyes and then placed his face on the wall and then started groaning. I was like, ‘SHIT!’ and then I was like praying that he doesn’t do anything funny and I was damm scared cuz my bladder was real full and I was talking hell long time. I wish that I had a tap to increase the flow man. But luckily that asshole didn’t do anything funny.

Oh…that this happened in NUS, wtf…I was in the urinal and then this old man came in. I was pissing la…then he stood at the urinal next to me when there was like hell lot of other urinals and then he started looking at my D***!! I was like ‘DAMM!’ and I kinda ignored him cause I thought he was gonna do it for a while only..but NO! He did it all the way till I finish and even after I finish, he still stared at my ahem even when I zip up…as I walked away, he was staring at me. I shivered and quickly left the toilet….

Ok ok..I got more of these stories la..but then its damm fucked up…I don’t know if you buggers are as ‘lucky’ as I am..but I hope not..it always gives me the shivers when I think of some of the weird stuff I see in the toilet…

YUCKS….SUCK IT SUCKERS!

Weird pic...But nice..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home