Monday, October 17, 2005

Sympathetic pathways......

Lol man i think i'm screwed.... i discovered today during my physio lab that my BP is a whopping (and also kinda weird) 140/60.... oh man i cant be hypertensive at 21 lol.... hmm maybe its just white coat hypertension.... but then again last time while i was a medic(and also fatter) i never had such a high BP b4..

Aiyah i know why liao lah..... it's because the girl taking my blood pressure was damn chio... Hehehehe.....


Haha popped by my frens hall today while jogging and had an interesting conversation wif him.....

My friend: Bobo... i think im getting withdrawal symptoms....

Me:Why.... when was the last time u drank man.... (my fren is a chronic alcoholic u see)

My friend: Its not alcohol....

Me: Ok........ lemme rephrase that.... when was the last time you saw her?:p

My Friend: Ermmm... 45 mins ago??

Me:..............

Love does crazy shit to a person man.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home