Friday, October 21, 2005

WUSS

I really gotta thank the dick who came up with the 7 day week and made saturday and sunday the weekends so we get some rest. But then again, I guess he must have been some workaholic cause he made only 2 days of rest.

Well, if I were him like hell millions of years ago...I would have made my week 3 days and a 4 day weekend!! HAHA...and why do I say this? Cause I got a stupid biochem test that I HAVE NOT STUDIED FOR!!! Ok..lets get back to whatever I want to say...

Oh...I was at the void deck of my block (duhz..) and waiting for the lift to come down (I wonder when are they gonna change the ancient 20+ years lift) so it took quite sometime for it to come down from the top floor. Then, there was this boy, he was cycling around the area when he stopped near the pavillion, then I heard some shouting, taunting the boy on the bicycle for a fight or something, but I guess, the boy on the biked wuss-ed out and then cycled away after taunting them..

Well, if you think that guy on the bike is a WUSS, I think all of them are WUSS. The guy on the bike is a wuss, cuz he taunted them and ran away, the group of guys are WUSS too, cuz they can only get thier courage in a group! It means that those COCK GANGSTERS ARE STUPID WUSS!

Frankly, gangsters can only work in a group la, you know why a single individual from a gang looks so couragous even though he is alone is because he knows that his buddies are somewhere near him so he can ask for help when he is under attack. Ever wonder why Hong Kong gangster movies or tv serials never feature thier gangsters alone? This explains why la..they are all CHICKENs...

Ok..thats enough...I'm talking cock again... I just know that gangsters got short cremaster muscles la...and thier balls are like 2. So...next time u see them, challenge them to a 1 to 1. I'm sure..they will run away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home