Monday, November 21, 2005

Listening to a sappy Backstreet Boy tune on Class95...seriously, I think they should rename thier group as Backstreet Lads? Or Backstreet guys, backstreet man? Or just should they call themselves Backstreet Elders as Boys (BEAB) woops..

Right, the tune just made me forget what I want to blog about, sheesh...So..let me type some crap and let me try recall what I want to say... Oh, I bought a damm nice rare book last saturday. It looked 'oh so good' in that shrinked wrap plastic and my friend was like telling me that I should buy it cuz its damm hard to come by. But I knew deep down inside that something was wrong because I've never seen that book shrink wrap in any bookstore before(yes, I deliberated for 6 mths before buying it). Anyway, its a book by Winston Churchil called The Second World War, its an autobiography cum history book....yes, yes, I know what you buggers are thinking out there, must be saying that I can't get over my NS days, yes..so what? haha I just love all the military stuff. I'm a military buff man and you can't stop me.

I've been trying my best to get rid of my army crap, but please...I've been in NCC for 6 yrs and in the army for 2.5 yrs, that makes 8.5 yrs of miltary life and I just love the M16 and the dear tanks that I run next to.

Oh..talking bout tanks...hey..pls pls, when you buggers talk to me..pls attempt to talk louder or SHOUT! Cuz, sometimes I can't hear you and I gotta lip read you buggers to know what you ppl are talking about..and guess what..some of you buggers mumble..so..I can't make out anything at all! So..pls either u talk clearly and loudly or... exaggerate your lips haha...I have some hearing impairment thanks to demolitions and tanks..take pity on this old man...

Alright man..time to hit the books..I just pray that I won't fail my CAs..pls pls let me pass..I know buddha is damm busy now cuz everybody is like hugging his legs now..but hey..buddha..pls if cannot handle, pls write me a reference letter and refer me to zeus or Ra. Thanks man..if not..Tutankhamen would do too...thanks thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home