Monday, February 06, 2006

Feeling the crunch!

Wow...I'm feeling the crunch man... work and more work piling up and gotta study for the exams! And..I'm getting more and more cortisol in my body man and thats so bad..that I'm gonna sit around my house and get fat! Looks like I gotta start working out as soon as possible..after I get enough sleep!! At least 1 hr more everynight..damm...

Can't the lecturers tell us whats gonna be tested in the exams earlier? They really like to keep us in suspense till the last min and let us rush our ass off...saddistic assholes...too bad..we are masochistic dicks that wanted to join the course...

Never mind..the art impromtu thinking and working under stress...all too well from a place...a memory so near yet so far in the distant part of my brain(what am I talking abt??)

Right...so ROCK ON! We can do it..its ONLY FIRST YR SUCKERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home