Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ang Mohs into Oriental stuff?

Shit, pardon me for talking bout sensitive stuff like this but after much discussion with Tuck for a couple of times, I felt that I should post some crap bout this. Its fascinating that the ang mohs are getting interested in oriental stuff from the japanese, chinese, korean or whatever tribal shit out there squatting on the plains of mongolia. Its really a big change from the past where they are like xenophobic and hates all other races than themselves. But talking bout this makes me wanna talk bout Miss Japan Universe. Have they come to realise the great stuff bout oriental beauty? Shit, you gotta check Kurara Chibana (I know her name sounds rather weird, but she is pretty ok). All you girls out there loooookkk so pale in comparison (sorry, I can't type properly when I look at her photo)

Here she is:



Well, there are other sites to check her out on like Miss Japan Universe website, wikipedia and of course youtube!


Right, enough stuff bout her, if any of you girls or ladies who know me and have the patience to read this crappy post till this part, whats so good bout you all compared to her is that although she is pretty, but she doesn't talk cock with me la. You all do talk cock with me and of course listen to all my crap...so of course you all more pretty in some other ways la. But in terms of looks...cannot la..haha

Right, other than beauty, Tuck and I realised that Ang Mohs love to have chinese characters tattooed on them. For what? Check this cock website out that talks about everything wrong with Ang Mohs and the chinese culture. Right thats it for now.

There are actually more out there but a little too sensitive to talk about, so I decided not to post them to reduce the damage that I have already done. Whatever written here doesn't make sense, don't take it too seriously. Shit.. ok..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home