Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cars once again!

Right, its Som and I'm back after a short hiatus (medical students, don't think anat, I didn't come back from a short hole or foramen or whatever) from blogging because I absolutely have no crap to translate from my brain thru my thick skull out to my bloody fingers to type it out on blogger. Right, I'm definately not back with a vengence (ok, no link); there has been a report on the straits times recently saying that blogging is a form of narcissism. I guess it ain't as bad as my pri sch classmate angela who has like photos of herself on her camera in like more than a dozen poses (I think she doesn't read this blog) Well, I can't help but agree with them but thats Tuck la..I never liked people finding bout our bloody blog.

But it ain't true for the many people out there la, give these bloggers a chance. I know the sux but hey, they aren't the type of people who like put a counter on their blog and then monitor it 24/7 to see if there is a jump in that counter and if nothing happens procced to click on the refresh button every darn second for like half an hour. Although I do that sometimes (woops..)

Right...enough of that shit, was in sch today with my OG doing float, yes, my OG is doing float..to those to claim that they did all the work (no offence to the OGLs). I know the other OG put in lots of effort but GUESS WHAT? THEY CRACKED THE BLOODY STRUCTURE TODAY! Yes, they cracked it and attempted to cover it up because THEY DID MORE WORK! Com'on, if you buggers are reading this, don't be so juvenile, its float and I know you guys are pissed with doing more work. But getting pissed and complaining bout it won't work, you are gonna be doctors, don't tell me you can't do the extra work other people are not gonna do? Think positive, I know you won't stand to gain from float, but maybe that extra work you do during clinics might just help you pass your bloody exams.

I think I have lots of shit to day after the break I took. Right, my OG was talking bout cars briefly today and they mentioned jap cars and they hate european cars. Oh my...thats bad haha..well, I must agree that jap cars are gd and economical, they lack class. I know european cars guzzle petrol but hell, I just love them..the sound..the turbo..shit..you guys won't understand haha..Its just the car...FUCK is the right word to describe how I feel now..(its a universal word anyway)

Ok..I think enough shit for today and any M1 caught reading this blog again will be executed. No discussion is allowed. I'm not part of the mutiny... its all Tuck's doing... he is unhappy that his gay buddy is taken away..HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home