Saturday, August 05, 2006

Angsty me

Just go back from Siying's 21st birthday party, listening to Oasis's Wonderwall and typing this blog. The only best way to reduce stress is to play wonderwall on repeat and sing the song over and over again. Try it mates, its therapeutic, never ever try those weird shit that people are trying to sell to make you feel better (not even flushing your ass with weird fluids). Singing loudly and shouting is the cheapest way and best way to relief stress. Well, not to mention, if you are in the army or uniform groups, tekan the wussies till they break down and cry. (Usually, mentally will be enough to kill them)

Right, back to the main topic, I realised that these few days I have been angsty, even though I have been chanting the karma sutra over and over again on my bed for many days. It doesn't seem to make me feel any better; I thought that buddhism would make me a better person. It hasn't. (Actually, it did make me calmer haha and No I didn't chant anything)
Ok, deviating from the topic again, the main thing I want to highlight in my blog is that NUSSU is a useless student union. Tuck Som Bong, Yang and Ah Pek has talked about this multiple times but none of them have the balls to write this. Let me say it loudly and proudly again! NUSSU is a USELESS STUDENT UNION. It doesn't fight for the welfare of the students, they just support the policies that the university sets. I guess, almost every student that has dealt with the admin will say they sux big time. Rude, heck care attitude of the admin is the best a university ranked within the world's top 20 universities can have and they see no point in correcting or at least improving this flaw. Shame on NUS, not to mention NUSSU.

Ok, maybe I'm biased because I have not seen what NUSSU has done for the population of NUS, but thats because, they don't actually bother bout people living on the other side of NUS, the science, medicine and dentistry students. I seldom see them in action, have they made efforts to make contact with us?

Somebody from NUSSU, if you are reading this, don't attempt to reply me by placing some comments on the blog or complain somewhere that some dick from medicine is complaing bout something you can't do. Just bloody do it.
Right...thats it man, oh...'Step inside...' here we go again, banging my head on the wonderwall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home