Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dreams

Hey, NDP '06 has just ended, and having watched it through the 'live' broadcast on TV, it suxed. I like watching the parade segment of NDP (in fact, its called a parade, of course, you watch it for the ceremonial section). Whats so disappointing is that they are using the SAR21 for the first time this yr and they didn't even show them doing the drills. Yes, some may say that they did show them doing the '
Feu-de-Joie'. But is the drill that ugly or are the organisers afraid of cock ups that they didn't want to film the GOH doing the drills? They just keep showing the bloody PC who can't even shout the commands properly. What on earth is the parade RSM doing? argg... lousy lousy

Ok, back to the main thingy that I want to say, but I think my brain cells ain't working at thier full capacity, especially when it comes to writing, explains the articles with lousy english is always written by SOM and SOM only. So, please do not read anything written by me unless you want to further worsen your english.

It seems to me that I have been having weird dreams these few weeks. Some dreams will be me sitting in my family car and driving it only to have all the windows frosted up and having a warped vision of the road, constantly having near misses and shouting loudly in the car. I know its a bloody dream but I can't seem to control it. Some other dreams are like a orgy of the people I've know all through the years and its a little funny although scary.. Its like.... some guy maybe like my pri sch teacher who looks like a lunatic running ard chasing my friends from everywhere?!!! Even my army peers are involved in one dream and they seem to know each other... WTF.. what is wrong with me???!

Weird shit right? I'll tell you more if I happen to remember all of them haha..or maybe I'll just wake up in the middle of the night and document what I've dreamt...

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

yar the parade section sucked all right, the ltc's commands weren't clear at all heh

one indian in the colours team almost kena charged.. his arm was trembling when he put down the flag

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Som said...

Yo bro!

The parade segment is ok la..the colours party was doing alright I guess...what the indian did was what we learnt, because his flag is rolled up, he is suppose to do that to allow the flag to come lose and then spread it on the ground! Nothing wrong with that! Maybe just ugly..right..enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home