Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hikes with TSB & Friends!

That's it man... Berne & Levy just makes neuroscience more 'cheem', and Robbins has fried my brain cells. Need a break! Seeing Mel's asleep, ye poor reader will be subject to my bullshit.

Well, last Sunday Leo, Bo and I took a nice trip from Macritchie to Bukit Timah summit haha... Whole affair lasted slightly more than 2h, started at 0900 and ended before noon (even if there was a slight misdirection given that could've sent us in a circle! Must clarify it wasn't my fault lol).

A bit overcast at this point, from the top of Jelutong Tower

Seeing how much I enjoyed talking cock to two of my brothers, whilst sauntering past the golf course, the countless 'Sadarko' holes, etc etc, I was thinking, why not open it up to more people? This first time was just a recce (with me as a guide some more; those in army with me will know I'm good 95% of the time, the other 5% my compass PMSed on me hehe) but next time it could be a fun chance to catch up with people outside YLLSOM.

Taken with Leo's new cam (nah, just being a photowhore)

So that brings me to this rather informal proposal of a 'hike club'. I personally don't know more than half of my batch mates, which is a pity! I apologise if I scare some of you with a grouch face in the morning. But it's just a thought, some random activity conducted outside school, with anybody who'd care to join us. Close friends, friends, acquaintances, heck even those that we've never spoken to before!

Do not feed the monkey Leo...

Dunno when our next hike will be, but will post accordingly haha. Only problem is, aside from our beloved class rep JJ (who eerily seems to know all the latest updates on this blog), how many else reads our blog and gives a hoot lol... No matter anyway, we'll still talk cock, sing song, play mahjong just as well on our own! And if you're worried you're unfit, you've always got me to be the weakest link. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home