Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mid-Life Crisis (and some random ramblings)

I've had a change of heart; couldn't see the point of being called Ah~Pek anymore haha... I'm still too Type A (aggressive, goal-oriented etc etc, but hey I'm working on it) to be the epitome of an old man slacking and talking rot in a kopitiam. Why the heck be called Ah~Pek, when I'm still young at heart and far from senility? Why not be called something closer to home? Methinks I shall change my name henceforth to 'Medicus-Guber'!

It's very simple haha... I'm going to be a medicus (low khoon) and I made the unforgettable mistake of sprouting out my nonsense readings during one stupid anat tutorial last year. How am I ever gonna forget the word 'gubernaculum'? Sigh... Thanks to that I've been maligned as a super mugger when in fact I'm still struggling to be a guai zai and do constant work.

Anyway here's this music video of Ken Hirai singing 'Pop Star' (don't worry, it's not of some near-naked men prancing on stage like the Yatta! post last month haha). In my case, I wanna be a doctor. Even if I have to reread the same point over and over again just to retain it... It takes a while to load, so please be patient haha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home