Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Adventures of the TSB & Friends (minus & Friends regrettably...)


A standard Monday morning, in a standard library, surrounded by the standard paraphernalia, studying with some not-so-standard friends...

Photowhore that I am...

An example of my not-so-standard friends

Thus began my day on the eve of Hari Raya (and here’s wishing all my Muslim friends a Selamat Hari Raya!).

Mugging hardcore through the day (or so we like to claim), it seemed fitting to reward ourselves with a one-times-good-one outing to celebrate this auspicious season. Why do I say auspicious? Cause I am forbidden under pain of death to speak of certain issues. Well, moving on...

'Good' CHEAP food (hark the cheap... chao giam siap)

A hungry student is an angry student, and seeing my brothers were going to splurge on other foodstuff, or more like liquid food, we chose Long John Silver’s over Burger King. I much rather have spent an extra buck at BK for much more satisfactory food personally, seeing I’m the only chao neh-neh who doesn’t indulge! Plus, since time immemorial, Yours Truly is the TSB's de facto chauffeur.


Of course, going by the looks of it, we must have been really angsty/hungry dudes

Right... Enough with the preliminaries, onto the MEN’S stuff. What attracts young ‘uns with a little bit of mulah to spend? Happy Hour, a.k.a. Beer, beer, and more beer. This was our primary objective of todays mission: Paulaner Brauhaus Happy Hour! The following captions say it all...


All ye maggots, 'tis will be the last moments before you're laid out on the floor!

Mike's living it up

For the sake of my brothers, I shan't show the sequelae of too much beer. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home