Sunday, October 29, 2006

TSB & Friends REJECTED

Yes... Read the headlines my friends, this is ground-breaking news. We’ve been rejected; ergo unwanted, discarded, cast-off, abandoned, stood-up, need I say it? PANG SEH-ED. By whom you ask? Who could affect our mood so? There can only be one... Before I go into details, allow me to relate the flow of events that led to this disastrous state of affairs (5 guys sulking is really a hard thing to bear):

Leo pissed off; Ronnie looks on in fear

It all began on an easy-going Saturday morning, when the world was sunny and gay... Ah Tan and Ah Chen were in the library studying together. Misery and the sad drabness of their lives cast a shroud of darkness over the beautiful sky, and microbiology threatened to overwhelm their last vestige of hope.

Recruit Chen, Tell me, WTF is this a sausage fest?

Then, Ah Tan came up with an idea! “Ah Chen... Lim-peh feeling very angsty now, I see all the microbes ah... All I can think of is STD hor... Makes me want to tock diao leh... Wah lau, buay tahan already. Let’s go jio people go supper!”

Ronnie's smiling but he's actually crying, look at the puffy eyes... Bogey-1!!! You made Ronnie cry!!!

So Ah Tan and Ah Chen went around and asked all the M2s they saw in the library, “Tonight Swenson’s onz or not? Chong studies until seh tiao, then go hantum the ice cream there?”

"but I didn't wanna eat with you guys..."

Unanimously, all our brothers agreed! SONG BO! But then we hit our first line of resistance, when we asked two zhar bos to join us: They were Aileen and (so as not to breach she-who-must-not-be-named’s privacy) Bogey-1. Well, Aileen declined on valid grounds, so that was a sort of suck-thumb situation for us.

Si buay buay song

Bo cannot our company alone, what does he do?

So he plugs in...

But oh man, Bogey-1 set our expectations up with a YES! Bogey-1 had a prior operation at a Changi and would’ve been in the vicinity. So we thought we would have a council of Six for that night! Plus I was supposed to be qia-ed for providing Intelligence for Bogey-1’s operation. BOGEY-1!!! BILA ANDA MAU BELANJAH SAYA?

This was supposed to be my treat sniff...

Looks good right? Sigh... Bogey-1 tak sayang mereka!

What do I got to do, to make you love me? What do I gotta do, to make you care? What do I say when it’s all over? Boohoohoo... As my dear readers have seen by now, my brothers and I were devastated. I'm sorry, but I must discontinue here... I'm still too stunned by the tragic turn of events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home