Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dreaming of white beaches.....

Lol the pros arent even over and im already daydreaming about Perth liao man..... wah was looking at some of the beaches..... freaking chio man..... its just miles after miles of endless ocean..... beautiful clear blue waters......

The pic u see there is the lighthouse at Cape Leuwinn, it overlooks the ocean south of Australia and its the surface marking from which u draw an imaginary line to divide the ocean into the indian ocean on the right and pacific ocean on the left(from the point of view of the lighthouse)

Ok this trip shall be my motivation to study harder for the pros man...... can't risk getting vivas man..... woo....

Haha just learnt today that some of my neighbours may not be able to stay on in KE next yr man... damn sad man. Seriously i love my neighbours man.....(u noe why i love them? cos they understand jokes about ziplocking stuff and then wrapping it in black tape=p)

All of a sudden i feel like a sense of doubt as to whether i want to stay on in KE next yr man.... cos if they throw me to some other block where im surrounded by middle people..... wah i'll be damn sad man. I think if that really happens to me ill be better off going back to my loner life at PGP.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home