Saturday, March 18, 2006

Fire Movement Club

I guess I don't really have much of a life these days because I'm like typing out my 2nd blog in less than 1 hour apart.

I had this crazy idea when I got out of army a couple of months back. Actually, it was my friend, WS and I who thought of this really really weird and 'kiam pa' idea. That is to start a Fire Movement Club or to some of the OCS guys, the SKM (shoot, kill, move) and I wager that no guys will ever join it unless you are army crazy and want to relive your army days once a in while.

But too bad, we won't be able to provide you guys with rifles so I guess you guys gotta carry around your home made rifles look alike, or you could go to toys'r'us to buy some toy gun that makes loud noises!

So...you can relieve the moment, walking in file formation, then your sect comd, giving u the signal for one up, two up, three up...or arty... it may sound stupid, but its really stupid...

Girls, you might want to join it....but before you start doing it, you might just die laughing...so..please just keep this idea to yourself.. right....

Craps.....its crap....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home