Saturday, March 18, 2006

Vulgar me

Take the warning.... don't sue me for not telling you that I'm vulgar. I was listening to the news (was it yesterday or today? Studying makes you forget everything including where your head is... pun intended) and I can't believe it that you actually need a label on the mp3 player to tell you that listening to loud music or loud sounds will eventually lead to hearing loss? The most ridiculous thing is that people can sue the company over not having that label to inform them that.

Seriously, these people are either damm freakin ignorant or they are extremely... stupid (wait..stupid shouldn't be used to describe them...hmm...I can't find a word..I'll be insulting the word man)

Hai..whats the world coming to..I guess..I need to recourse my CCC again man...I recourse like 100 times already..always fail...still using so much vulgarities...at least not as much as when I was in secondary school.. Right...show u guys the GOOD STUFF!!

2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

hey dude!! copyright haha

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...yeah man..learn from you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home