Friday, March 24, 2006

Life suxs...take drugs..

I must say that we really have a lot of shit to say...I did this secret recording on my handphone while bo, wenyang and I were talking cock...and of cuz I snipped out the irrelavant parts to give you the gist of what we said...it just started off with a statement, 'Life suxs, take drugs' and guess what we spoke a whole lot of shit..

Anyway, we were saying that taking opiates decreases GIT motility and the rest is history..if you guys are really that free..listen to some crap..although you won't know what the hell we were talking bout cuz..its suppose to be more visual than audio...

It would be crazy for you to listen to it... If you don't understand...too bad!! This one is truly a Tok cock Sing Song Play Mahjong recording man...live..with no inhibitions and no fakes!

http://www.filegig.com/fg_download/?filename=../fg_files/5y/TSB2edit.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home