Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Running in Circles...

Haha too lazy to blog so stole this from my frens blog.... i dunno if its meant to be private so i shall not link to him...

WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF WHEN RUNNING

1)"I must run faster than this jogger" for the competitive ones

2)"I must run faster so that I'm safe from this guy's pitbull" for the kiasee ones

3)"I must run faster to impress this chiobu" for the 'macho' ones (the horny ones may actually need to slow down to "observe" longer)

4)"I must run faster" for the simple-minded/self-motivated ones

5)"Zhnged car? Show off ar?! See who's faster!" for the jealous ones

6)"Chiobus? There's a whole bunch of them just a little further down. Keep running." for the ones good at self-delusion

7)"Where's the nearest toilet?" for the ones who cannot hold it much longer.

P.S. "chiobus" can be switched with "hunks" depending on your gender preference....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home