Saturday, March 18, 2006

TOK COCK SING SONG PLAY MAHJONG

Seriously, if you are asking me where do we get all these weird ideas from, I have no idea. Being guys who have served thier 2.5 years in the army under superiors who think that thier english are better than yours (and insist that they are but never true) it starts to deteriorate and like a patient who is in shock reaches an irreversible stage where it gets worse and worse that you'll be speaking like a baby. Imagne being able to say 'goo goo gaga' ONLY...you're gonna survive only on morse code for the rest of your life. And guess what, they made it redundant a couple of years back...I rather be dead being unable to talk! Ass...

Actually, we thought of this talk cock sing song and play mahjong thing during an outing that was posted in the blog a couple of days back and there and there we recorded our first podcast...but guess what, its confidential and although its the best one so far...we can't do anything because its potentially damaging to the reputation of one of our peers...

The 2nd one was too personal and now..the 3rd one is made to be publish..since I can't blog in proper english..I guess we could talk..but guess wat? WE CAN'T SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH TOO!

Better brush up my english man....shit..now...presenting the show...shit..I'm regretting this already...

http://www.filegig.com/fg_download/?filename=../fg_files/5y/Recording.mp3

Check the recording out...and don't laugh...cuz..I think it ain't funny...and download at your own risk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home