Thursday, April 06, 2006

Finally...

Its over...the pros are over! But does it mean that I'm over too? I guess so man... After physio..I was feeling like shit..eyes felt like popping out...doing all three papers when you are sick isn't that fun.. From mon to wed..my eyes and the part of the head directly behind my eyes were aching like mad! Reading the exam questions were a hassle..the words keep jumping around..so I was telling myself..if I could do ok and pass..its a miracle already!

Right..now its time to plan for australia! Woo...first time to that country..although we're going perth...it still good stuff man.... many beautiful sights to see..provided we can drive though haha

Right..show you one or two pics after exams! and of course a pic that Bo and I took when we went to the pharmacy at NUH while we were studying in the lib for the exams!! wooo

I wonder if testing if you are pregnant is always a 'happy event'..

if it was..there wouldn't be so many abortions in the world...

Check out xue ying's orgasmic face eating that carls junior burger.

shit..gotta be gd man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home